The Orchard Veterinary Centre is committed to providing excellent client and patient care. Our operating theatres are equipped and maintained to the highest standards. We have an extensive range of surgical equipment and instrumentation which allows the practice to work to the highest clinical standards using state-of-the-art technology and techniques. Our dedicated surgical team are supported by a highly trained and caring team of qualified nurses who play a critical role in the post-operative management and rehabilitation of our surgical cases.
Over the years our referral case load has increased dramatically. The practice now receives numerous complex and challenging cases from Nottinghamshire and the surrounding areas on a frequent basis.
Types of cases typically seen include:
- Lameness investigations.
- AO/ASIF fracture repair.
- Reconstructive joint surgery.
- Elbow dysplasia.
- Hip dysplasia.
- Growth deformities.
- Tibial plateau levelling osteotomy (TPLO)/tibial tuberosity advancement (TTA).
Soft tissue surgery:
- Abdominal surgery.
- Brachycephalic airway obstructive disease.
- Perineal hernia.
- Laryngeal paralysis.
- Maxillectomy and mandibulectomy.
- Total ear canal ablation and bulla osteotomy.
- Complex mass removal with skin reconstruction.